My wife is catching the pellet pig virus!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgopetactical

Feeling the Heat
Nov 22, 2012
York County, Pa
My wife knows nothing about pellet stoves except they put off heat and she can walk around the house in shorts when it's 19 outside. She knows I bring home different brands of pellets all the time and I buy tonnage of what I like, and accepts that I spent more time with the englander and the chickens than I do with her. She shops a lot at wallyworld since it's not far away from our farm. Every time she goes she brings me a bag of pennington natures heat as a present. They arnt the top of my list but for her to do something like that is amazing, Now I just have to slip her the address where the hamer's are.

Reactions: Mackdog
You got a good women there:cool:

Love the last line in your sig you know about the BEER;)

Aah shoot and I was gonna make a road trip to help you drink that;lol. You do have back up right;? You know like maybe 2 or 3 30 packs just in case that bad boy kicks at a bad time. Like having an extra 20lb tank for the grill ;)

Reactions: slvrblkk
If she catches you calling her a pig, you may never receive pellets as a present, she will give you sawdust and tell you to pack it yourself!

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.