Mystery propane stove, Earth Stove? Needs pilot assembly.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wendy C.

Feb 15, 2018
Ashford, WA
This beautiful propane stove is missing the info tag. Any ideas on the make and model or where I could find a new pilot assembly? I love it and want to get it working again.
IMG_2459.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you open the door, carefully remove the log set
(take a pic of each log in position BEFORE you remove it!)
& take a picture of the pilot assembly that is in there now?
Can you also take a picture of the gas valve?

Can you open the door, carefully remove the log set
(take a pic of each log in position BEFORE you remove it!)
& take a picture of the pilot assembly that is in there now?
Can you also take a picture of the gas valve?
Thank you for the reply. I have learned that it is an Earth Stove gas TG440. The pilot assembly was removed to find a replacement last year and then lost. I need to find a replacement (PART #18048?)

This beautiful propane stove is missing the info tag. Any ideas on the make and model or where I could find a new pilot assembly? I love it and want to get it working again.
View attachment 223089
Hello. Dated post here, but I have run into the exact same thing. The local company is telling me that the part #18048 is not actually the right part for my stove. It's a 1993, and it "pre electronic ignition". Did that part work for you, or what did you end up using? Thank you.

Thank you for the reply. I have learned that it is an Earth Stove gas TG440. The pilot assembly was removed to find a replacement last year and then lost. I need to find a replacement (PART #18048?)
Take a pic of the pilot assembly, like I instructed you. An identical assembly may be used in another manufacturer’s unit. Without a pic we can’t match it.

Daksy, maybe you didn’t read the thread. I posted on an old thread with the same issue, asking the original poster if what she got worked. If I had the pilot to take a picture of I would not have asked for a picture of it.

Reactions: DAKSY