Natures Energy?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marsha Cook

Nov 17, 2013
NH
Need to buy my next ton and the local Home Depot has Natures Energy by Lee Energy for $219/ton.

Have looked but cannot find anything here on them. Supposedly a premium pellet. Any comments on them?

I do have a Harman that can burn anything, according to the wives tales but I don't just want to be creating ash.

Thanks

Just tried them over weekend and hadn't gotten around to writing a review, but:

1) Most "crumbly" pellet I have ever tried, hands down. Shocking amount of fines (several cups at least) per bag. No evidence of water damage to bags - just very loosely compressed.
2) Most ash I've ever had produced from a single bag, although ash quality was OK (not sticky or sooty).
3) Heat was actually pretty good, probably because of the very small pellets.

Would I buy them again? Nooooo. There are many better quality pellets, IMO. But if they worked on QC they might improve things dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.