Natures Heat Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdp7462

Hearth Supporter
Jan 10, 2007
So...I am still not convinced of the new Cornith Wood Pellets, so I have been looking around and came by some "Natures Heath Pellets" at the local wal-mart(i know, I know). They are about 50 dollars less than the Maine made, but still more expensive, pellets most stores are selling this year. Anyone have any experience on these? They say they are all hardwood, but no btu rating or ash content. Should I pick em up for the 215/ton or go with the soft/hard combo of the cornith.
THanks for all help!

Get some bags and try them now on the cool nights see how they heat, do they create more ash, more clinkers, etc..
Better than buying a ton and hating them...

I just bought three tons of Corinth Wood Pellets. Has anyone tried them? It's been too warm to really try them out because both my Harman Accentras were full of another brand from the half ton left over from last season. The price was right, so I'm hoping they burn clean and hot.

Moe (from Maine)

Status
Not open for further replies.