Need a Good Coffee Pot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry had to drag this old post up but...
My wife bought me a BUNN for Christmas (actually about a month ago) and I have given it a work out as I drink about 3-4 pots a day by myself. I have yet to have to de-scale this pot usually I have to clean them at least every week or two I get my coffee FAST just a hair over 3 MIN till it quits dripping and I can pull the filter and used grounds out. It will defiantly brew a whole pot before get the last cup drank so it is fast enough for me.

As for Coffee I drink Folgers Columbian. Once in a while I will splurge and buy me a package of Gevalia Colombian because it is good

JHall said:
My kudos to the french press as well I've been brewing coffee with a press for 10 years... I have 2 different sizes a small 12 oz for brewing one cup at a time, a the large 48oz for brewing 12 cups... We use the large one most every day....

Where do you get the 48 oz. french press ?? We've used a 24 oz. french press for the last several years, before that we used a Melita drip cone (which, for those who were asking, Cost Plus imports often sells) over a glass jar. In my younger life, I worked at the coffee house at the Calif. Renaissance Faires for years and we brewed all our coffee w/ big cones and paper filters over gallon jars. I've never really liked 'lectric coffee makers, even the fancy ones.

Peace,
- Sequoia

Status
Not open for further replies.