1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Need a Good Coffee Pot

Post in 'DIY and General non-hearth advice' started by junksta, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy_dan

crazy_dan New Member

Loc:
    Missouri
    sorry had to drag this old post up but...
    My wife bought me a BUNN for Christmas (actually about a month ago) and I have given it a work out as I drink about 3-4 pots a day by myself. I have yet to have to de-scale this pot usually I have to clean them at least every week or two I get my coffee FAST just a hair over 3 MIN till it quits dripping and I can pull the filter and used grounds out. It will defiantly brew a whole pot before get the last cup drank so it is fast enough for me.

As for Coffee I drink Folgers Columbian. Once in a while I will splurge and buy me a package of Gevalia Colombian because it is good

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. TreePapa

TreePapa Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern Calif.
    Where do you get the 48 oz. french press ?? We've used a 24 oz. french press for the last several years, before that we used a Melita drip cone (which, for those who were asking, Cost Plus imports often sells) over a glass jar. In my younger life, I worked at the coffee house at the Calif. Renaissance Faires for years and we brewed all our coffee w/ big cones and paper filters over gallon jars. I've never really liked 'lectric coffee makers, even the fancy ones.

Peace,
    - Sequoia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.