Need a manual for my analog P2000fs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

halo

Dec 29, 2014
Umatilla,oregon
Can anyone direct me to an owners manual for the older Breckwell P2000fs The serial #10754 i have no idea what year but ,i sure by the serial one of you could let me know. What i really need would be a picture of the control panel side with door open so i could see the wiring of the air sensor and the thermo switches,when i bought it the previous owners had all of this disconected any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

432.JPG 439.JPG 435.JPG 434.JPG Yes lake girl,but this is for the newer digital control boards. I've got some pictures on my i phone that i will try to post There is not a pic of the front of the control board there is one of the back and the items in question.This must be one of the earlier versions because there is no series of lights there is one light, a feed dial, two switches and a auger button. I have gone through the whole unit [the previous owners did not keep up on the cleaning of it] i cleaned and went the the entire unit blowers new gaskets,ect. the mechanical end i have no problem with, when it comes to the electrical end i'm a little green on. I can not find where the hot rod connection is located,then which is the auger thermodisk and which is the high temp thermodisk, there is one wire going into each disk and two coming out. Can i damage the board if i hook the wires on the wrong end of the disk for all i know you can do it either way, the diagram does not specify. i know i'm running on here sorry. Please if anyone can post a pic of theirs that would wonderful. Thank you

This page might prove helpful ... http://www.hearthtools.com/parts/breckwell_limit_switch_test.htm#limit switches

Auger thermodisc is a low limit like the blower thermodisc (60T22). High limit 60T21. As to wiring, my stove doesn't have these so not sure if wire connection is critical. Hopefully someone can come up with a photo for your or can talk you through it...

When jumpering for troubleshooting, wires are just connected together to bypass the switch - thinking it doesn't make a difference

Last edited:
Ignitor - there is no directionality on wiring hook up for the ignitor.

Thanks for your help.Do you or anyone know whats up with the breckwell site? Still waiting on someone to chime in with the pics or link to them Thanks again ,jon

Status
Not open for further replies.