Need convection blower impeller

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordy

Nov 7, 2013
NS Canada
Hey guys, I'm new here so hopefully I posted this in the right place..

I have an Enviro EF2 pellet stove and the blower impeller broke.. its the plastic type and the clip part that holds it to the shaft of the motor broke so needless to say, doesn't push air anymore.

I am trying to find a decent place to buy one to replace it, checked around locally and can not find one anywhere.

Found one online for $27 was the cheapest, but then they want another $28+ to ship to Canada.. that's not too bad but they said it will take 3-4+ weeks to receive it.

Any other recommendations or should I just order and wait?

Thanks but nope, no go.

I was even just trying to find something on google or ebay for the same size, can't find an impeller wheel that will work at all anywhere, frustrating.. really don't want to wait a month.

Im not sure what the impeller wheel looks like ..but could www.grainger.com carry it?

That is is rayttt, that is actually the cheapest I found it as well but they are the ones charging over $28 for shipping and will take 4 weeks.

If it was me,I would take the motor/housing assembly to my nearest auto parts store and try to match up a heater wheel.May not be perfect,but may get you by.Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.