Need help identifying a wood stove - stumbled across this forum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djanes

Hearth Supporter
Mar 30, 2007
I am trying without success to identify a wood stove. I have photos but there is no name of a manufacturer anywhere I can see. It is 100% cast iron with no glass in the doors. There are two hinged doors in the front. It does have on the back of the stove the following on a tag "68 KYC 7385A Denmark". I have been searching Danish stoves all morning. It has a taller slanted/sloped front with the pipe coming out the top with an elbow and then exiting the home. There's no room on the top for any cooking or heating of things like pots. It has smaller stamped triangle shapes over the entire front and sides, just not on the doors. It stands about a foot off the ground on 4 skinnier legs. Inside it is just a solid box and there's a short front grate across the front that may be about 3 inches tall and resembles a fence.
I was hoping someone might be able to send me in the right direction to try and determine its manufacturer.
Thanks,
Dawn Janes

Attachments

• Wood stove.jpg
    Wood stove.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 465
  • Wood stove close up.jpg
    Wood stove close up.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 409
AWESOME! Wow - you did in a few minutes what I could not do in an hour and a half. I am so appreciative.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Dawn Janes

Status
Not open for further replies.