Need Help Identifying Wood Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad91279

Nov 30, 2009
Hudson, MA
I'm in a tight spot. I bought a house with the stove pictured. It has no identifying marks on it. No brand, no model name. Even on the bottom. It's giving me nothing! The town won't certify without documentation. Can't insure it without certification.

I turn to you, the experts. Does anyone have or know what make and model this guy is?

Thanks!

Attachments

• stove1.jpg
    stove1.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 617
  • stove2.jpg
    stove2.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 514
I just asked for help from the split burners in the Hearth Room and for the moderators to move this post over there.

I have no idea what the stove is.

Not sure of the stove brand, but when you say "certified" - is that UL or EPA that is needed for your local ordinance? That stove sure looks pre-epa is why I am asking.

The rules for a non-listed stove is 25 feet from all combustibles. :cheese: Just yankin' your leg on that one.

Thats is a Quaker, I asked to ID this one last year and got the same answer, the only difference is the one I saw was an insert

IMG_5096.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.