1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Need help in identifying a gas fireplace

Post in 'It's a Gas!' started by djred532, Oct 29, 2013.

1. djred532

djred532 New Member

Loc:
    Denver
    Hi guys, was hoping the experts here may help me identify a gas fireplace that is in the house I just moved in. I took some pictures of it, hopefully that will be enough. I already asked around a couple of fireplace shops in my area, and they suggested that it might be a Heat-n-Glo brand. The house was built in 1999 so this model must be from the late 90's. The company that installed these is outta business so I can't get a hold of anyone there.

As you can see by the pics, I'm missing some parts to it, specifically the top and bottom "plates" of the doors where all of the wiring is visible.

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. stoveguy13

stoveguy13 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    CT
    on the floor of the units where you can see the wires there should be a listing label that will tell you who made the fireplace.
  3. djred532

djred532 New Member

Loc:
    Denver
    Actually forgot to mention that the little label was ripped off and there is absolutely no labels or anything that would even give me a hint at who made this fireplace.
  4. stoveguy13

stoveguy13 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    CT
    looks more like a superior then a heat n glo to me thats the best i got