Need help in identifying a gas fireplace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djred532

Oct 29, 2013
Denver
Hi guys, was hoping the experts here may help me identify a gas fireplace that is in the house I just moved in. I took some pictures of it, hopefully that will be enough. I already asked around a couple of fireplace shops in my area, and they suggested that it might be a Heat-n-Glo brand. The house was built in 1999 so this model must be from the late 90's. The company that installed these is outta business so I can't get a hold of anyone there.

As you can see by the pics, I'm missing some parts to it, specifically the top and bottom "plates" of the doors where all of the wiring is visible.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 176
  • image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 188
  • image (4).jpeg
    image (4).jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 176
  • image (5).jpeg
    image (5).jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 171
on the floor of the units where you can see the wires there should be a listing label that will tell you who made the fireplace.

Actually forgot to mention that the little label was ripped off and there is absolutely no labels or anything that would even give me a hint at who made this fireplace.

looks more like a superior then a heat n glo to me thats the best i got

Status
Not open for further replies.