Need help please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwagner32

Dec 8, 2011
columbia TN
Ok so we bought a house and it has a wood burning stove in the living room.. The label on it reads Earth stove 300 series. I am trying to find out anything about this and how it works. It has a damper that is installed and I have figured that part out. There is a control on the side that says High , medium, low. The only problem is that the knob isn't there so I have no way to tell what is high medium or low. This is attached to a coil and goes to something that is like a flap. Would I be correct in assuming that if the flap is open that would be the high setting? Any help or info would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks a bunch

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.