Need help w/ Classic Bay 1200i pellet stoves...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you suspect #4 pull the vac line off the auger and the switch and blow it out with compressed air. I had mine clog up last year due to fines getting into it from the hopper.
Also, make sure the nipple at the top of the auger tube.for the vacuum line is not clogged.

Reactions: deweypolice
Yes, where the hose hooks to a nipple on the drop tube, could be plugged. Use a pc. of wire and poke in it to clear. kap

Reactions: deweypolice
Just an update, we blew the vacuum hose out again detaching both ends. Also we used a paper clip inside the nipple on the auger shaft. It's dropping pellets again and fire in the pot. One problem is I am not getting power to the purple wires at the disc, nor will a jumper work. I purchased a new box and I am going to have the tech teacher take another look at the box. Thanks again for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.