Need help: What do you use to record videos?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swedishchef

Minister of Fire
Jan 17, 2010
Inuvik, Northwest Territories
Hey guys

Soooo..I am turning to the forums for some advice. Long story short: my 4 year old has a Christmas concert tomorrow and I want to record it. My MIL will not be able to attend as last Thursday she was diagnosed with Leukaemia. My FIL and MIL live 500 metres from here and we are very close to them. So since my MIL can't make it to the show, I want to bring the show to her! I even have a 27 inch HD tv in mind that fits in my backpack. I will bring it to the hospital Wednesday.

Any ideas for recordings? Picture cameras? IPhones? IPads? I know the last 2 are pretty terrible for videos. I also have a Canon Rebel T3i that makes awesome videos. But HD videos take a LOT of space and suck the battery life!

Andrew

Do not know if you got your answer yet. But, typically they record those concerts and you can get them from the music director on DVD for a small fee.

LOL. Thanks for the reply, it was a little late but I got it done. I used my Canon Rebel T2i camera to record. Compressed and added to dropbox for family and friends to see.

It's a small school. There's no director there. haha

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.