Need help with a thermostat please! Englander stove/Skytech thermostat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on the fix. Just another great reason to own an Englander.

Good job Mike!

DexterDay said:
Congratulations on the fix. Just another great reason to own an Englander.

Good job Mike!

Might also have helped if the info was in the manual.

Once again, Englander customer service comes through. How many other companies will have a rep help you out on ThanksGiving????? Answer? NONE!!

Mike and his staff are the BEST in the business.

Oh, and remember, once the temps outside start to really drop, you may want to switch the stove back to Hi-Lo. I usually do this once the outside temps stay in the high 30's or below.

Pete&Sue; said:
Mike,
You are a lifesaver! It's working correctly now and we're so relieved. Many thanks and Happy Holidays.
Sue and Pete
:)

Glad i could help,

BTW im working on getting this phase of thermostat information incorporated into the manuals that will be affected (all PAH, most newer EP and CPM units) and also releasing a test which all 2004 and newer ESW circuit boards have onboard to determine if the board and the stat are "talking" should have that uploaded pretty soon. in the mean time anyone who is having stat issues let me know and i'll go over it with you.

to the OP, thanks for choosing my product, im sure its going to be a welcome addition to your home

Status
Not open for further replies.