1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Need help with chimney/installation PARTS LIST for wood stove

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by emt1581, Dec 21, 2010.

1. emt1581

emt1581 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    PA
    I emphasized parts list because that is what I need help with...NOT the actual installation.

We're going through the wall 2' above the stove and connecting to an 8" external stainless steel chimney mounted to the masonry chimney or brick/aluminum siding outside.

Can someone help me with a parts list so I can start doing homework on prices?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. emt1581

emt1581 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    PA
    I did more homework today. Seems like what I want is the Supervent Wall Support System. Lowes doesn't list it but hopefully they can order it.

That...the stove pipe and double walled chimney lengths. But again, what do yall think? Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

-Emt1581
  3. offroadaudio

offroadaudio New Member

Loc:
    South Central Pa.
    Starting at the stove: stove adapter, stovepipe in various lengths and elbows to get you to wall penetration, thimble for either combustible wall or masonry pass through, stove pipe to chimney adapter, class A tee with clean-out, wall support, sections of class a chimney and elbows to reach proper height, locking bands between pieces, wall straps at manufacture's recommended spacing, rain cap with screen / spark arrester.

Wood - match.