1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Need help with Traeger Pellet Stove

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by wooka75, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wooka75

wooka75 New Member

Loc:
    central NY
    I was given a Traeger pellet stove that has been in storage for awhile. My friend couldn't find the owner/ operating manual and wasn't sure how to operate it since it was given to him also. He said it had worked great before it was replaced with a new stove. I have had difficulty trying to locate a manual to set it up and test to see if it still works. It is a Traeger Aristocrat Model #AFl040. If anyone has knowledge of that type of stove or knows where i could obtain an owners manual it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Shad

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    This is their pellet powered pride and joy these days.

Attached Files:

3. DiggerJim

DiggerJim Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northcentral Connecticut
    But their pellets are $16.99 for a 20lb bag (only $1699 per ton!!!!) at my local Ace hardware store (although they are flavored -- there's onion, garlic, and a half dozen other flavors which I expect is supposed to give some flavoring off to the food).
  4. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    That model number (i think) is an Earth Stove - the mechanisms were made by traeger. That may help in your search for parts or a manual.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.