1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Need ID on a lopi fireplace insert

Post in 'Classic Wood Stove Forums (prior to approx. 1993)' started by wingsfan, Jan 7, 2013.

1. wingsfan

wingsfan Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Jackson,Mi.
    can anyone tell me what model lopi fireplace insert this is.My sister in law is removing it from a summer cottage they bought and wants me to try and help her sell it. I have done some research and it looks like a FL-1982 according to lopi 's website, just looking for some verification. We didn't see any manufacture tag or anything when we pulled it out. Thanks for any help.
    75038_4341378329032_1131598775_n.jpg securedownload.jpg

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. aussiedog3

aussiedog3 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    West Michigan
    Not sure what model it is, but this is like the 3rd or 4th Lopi insert in the last week or two on here looking for an id. I have not seen this many like mine the whole time I've been a member of hearth.com, and now several in a week.
    Probably from the mid '80's. If you contact Travis Industries outside of Seatle, WA they will be able to tell you what model it is, and probably email you a pdf file of the manual for it. They are great people and very helpful.
    Wish I was a little closer to you, I'd be interested in it.
    Good luck.