1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

need parts and info on Winrich pellet stove "Perfecta "

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by curt, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curt

curt New Member

Loc:
    michigan
    my uncle gave me a Winrich pellet stove " Perfecta " the start button is broke and I can manually feed in the pellets but it won't feed them automaticly . Any info on parts or idea's to fix

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. hearthtools

hearthtools Moderator Emeritus

Loc:
    Oakhurst, California, USA, Earth
    Does your Uncle like you?
    there is a reason he got rid of it.
    Im sorry to sound negative
    but that company is gone and still dont know how they stayed in business as long as they did.
    dont wast your time.
  3. lpgreg

lpgreg Member

Loc:
    central mi.
    Question:

I have a Winrich Pellet Stove and they went our of business. Who can I contact for parts and service?

Answer:

Winrich Pellet Stove Parts and Service

Earth Sense Energy Systems has purchased the entire inventory of Winrich parts. If you currently have a Winrich pellet stove and need parts, contact at (920) 779-6647.

http://www.earthsenseenergysystems.com/winrich.htm

(hot link below)

Link: Parts Link - Winrich Pellet Stoves

Article last reviewed On 12/25/2002 .
    « BACK TO Q&A;SearchGO TO Hearth.com HOME »
    Hearth.com Quick Navigation ----------------- Hearth Product Manufacturers Search 2200+ Questions & Answers Main Informational Articles Hearth.com Forums (Bulletin Boards) New- The Hearth Wiki - Information, History, etc. New- Forfuel.com Fuel Locator and Price Guide Tales from the Hearth - Stories/Editorials Hearth Product Retailers Basic FAQ's Hearth.com Picture Gallery Factory Tours of Stove and Fireplace Manufacturers Trading Post (Classifieds) Rate your Stove or Fireplace New- the Hearth.com Blog! Multiple Authors! ----------------- Hearth.com Sponsors Jotul Stoves - Cast Iron Beauty Woodstock Soapstone Stoves Morso Cast Iron Coal and Wood Stoves - since 1854 Magnum Corn / Pellet / Biomass Stoves Regency Fireplace Products ----------Other Stuff Industry Members Info Reader Comments
    Search ENTIRE Hearth.com Site at this link - - - © COPYRIGHT 1995-2007
  4. hearthtools

hearthtools Moderator Emeritus

Loc:
    Oakhurst, California, USA, Earth
    GOOD JOB!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.