1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Need Recomendations

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by andyc, Feb 14, 2013.

1. andyc

andyc Member

Loc:
    n.central ct
    Looking for suggestions for good Enviro MaxxM dealers in Connecticut or western Mass. If I don't get my Austroflamm straightened out tomorrow I think I will be in the market for a new stove.
    Thanks. Andy

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. thedude110

thedude110 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Central Connecticut
  3. andyc

andyc Member

Loc:
    n.central ct
    Thanks Dude, they are on my list to call. Really looking for first hand experience situations.
    Trying to do my due diligence here.Bought my first stove Austroflam Integra 18 years ago and dealer support was pretty poor so had to learn by myself.Second stove Avalon Astoria was to be a replacement, I bought it in 2007 and was not happy with it or dealer support, so I repaired the Integra,Still have the Astoria as a backup if things get really bad. Anybody want to buy it...only about two tons ever been through it. Now looks like I need another circuit board for the Integra and have decided to try a MaxxM instead. I hope the MaxxM will do the job.
    Andy
  4. tweakerdave

tweakerdave Member

Loc:
    New Milford, Ct

Hello, New to forum... looking to buy a pellet stove and saw you having problems with the astoria. This is one of the models I was thinking about in my future. Tell me experiences if you dont mind.
    Thanks,
    David
  5. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Avalon Astoria has gotten good reviews here. PM a member imacman he loved his. Or start a new thread so the other Avalon members can see. Pretty sure we have a few members here that have them. Andyc owned a Austroflamm Intega and is has just bought an Enviro Maxx M.
  6. wwert

wwert Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northern CT.
    I just looked at the Quad Mt Vernon AE and I was very impressed. Very quiet with redesigned DC blower and self cleaning burn pot. Prettiest stove I have ever seen and did I say quiet. Uses heat fins so no tubes allowing for a lower RPM blower . I want one.
  7. wwert

wwert Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northern CT.
    Saw the stove at Mt. Tom Energy in Holyoke. Great people who actually stock every part you could need. Sells some great pellets and they are all stored indoors. Picked up some Vermonts but havent tried them yet. They also discount of off list price.
  8. tweakerdave

tweakerdave Member

Loc:
    New Milford, Ct
    Just got back from another stove shop. Saw the GCi 60. Nice looking stove, unfortunately not hooked up. 3895.00...pricey but nice looking. I currently have a regency I3100 and it does a good job but getting tired of hauling fuel up the stairs.