Need some info about control pannels

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagged Wood

Hearth Supporter
Feb 17, 2008
western Va.
I have a chance to buy a "parts" stove. But I don't know if the control pannel on the "parts" stove will work on mine.
Both are Whitfields mine is a free standing and the other is a insert. Control pannel looks the same but the part numbers are not the same. Mine is PSC 120A 3605 and the other one is PSC 120A 3260? If anybody knows if these control pannels are interchangable please let me know.
Thanks

Bagged Wood said:
I have a chance to buy a "parts" stove. But I don't know if the control pannel on the "parts" stove will work on mine.
Both are Whitfields mine is a free standing and the other is a insert. Control pannel looks the same but the part numbers are not the same. Mine is PSC 120A 3605 and the other one is PSC 120A 3260? If anybody knows if these control pannels are interchangable please let me know.
Thanks
Need more info. Both the same model, but ones an insert, and the other a FS?.....what model are the stoves?

Here's a place that sells control boards...maybe you can look there, or maybe call them. I tried a search of the numbers you listed on their site, and on the web, and it came back with nothing.

http://woodheatstoves.com/control-boards-c-292_90_129.html

Both stoves are Whitfield Advantage. Parts stove is a insert, my stove is the free standing Advantage plus. I cant find a sereal # on mine anywhere. I am not sure if the insert is the Advantage plus or not.....but the controll pannels look just alike.
Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.