need to find a dealer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone recommend a stove dealer within 100 miles of Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky? there are 2 dealers here about 20 minutes from my house,but both didn't seem too interested in helping me. simply looking for a smallish stove to fit partway into my masonry fireplace. Like the Jotuls,but am open to other options.May try to install it myself,or maybe look for a local person to do it. thanks!

Why don't they seem interested? What are the particulars of the fireplace space? If you can't find a local dealer for what you need, there are some reputable on-line dealers. You'll want to find a certified installer. Here are a couple of links to help with that part.
www.csia.org
www.ncsg.org

Status
Not open for further replies.