Need wiring diagram CANCEL THIS REQUEST I figured it out

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearth Supporter
Oct 29, 2007
Troy Idaho
Need wiring diagram for Whitfield Advantage II (not a IIT)
Also any one know when they switched over to
1. using the pressure sensing switch connected to the exhaust blower. (with the IIT?)
2. and when they switched over to the silver contol board. (with the IIT?) or was it earlier?

serial number is 109540

Thanks for the diagram. I saw this one but this stove is before they used a pressure switch and has no heat sensor on the exhaust blower but does have a temp switch mounted behind the comustion chamber wall. So I think the wiring is slightly different. It has the early control board with just two knobs for feed and room blower.

Mark

To further explain. I have made this stove from combining two stoves. It now has the temp switch on the exhaust blower but I cant figure out where to attach them to the power strip the control board hooks too. the stove works fine but shuts off in 25 mins due to the fact the exhaust switch is not in line. When I look at the newer unit I stripped parts from I see it is wired slightly differently. The room blower and exhaust blower are hook to different terminals than the stove I am using. I will be good when I can figure out how to bring the 140 degree exhaust switch into the circut.
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.