Need wood? This guy looking for YOU! LOL!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2008
Washington
I'm almost surprised he doesn't ask you to build him a house while you are there. Unreal!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/zip/861975235.html

Free Big Tree/Wood, Bring Your Tools & Folks (Chehalis)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-09-30, 11:42PM PDT

Here is the deal:

You simply bring your tools (saws etc), cut 2 big trees (see the pics, they are very tall, maybe 100 feet, and very straight) in my farm, 1 for me, 1 for yourself for free. (I'll decide which to cut)

You need to cut my tree to boards, polish them at least preliminary, and help to load on my truck, so I can use them to build something (for floor & wall at elsewhere). Your own tree, you can decide whatever you want to do with it. Pls bring professional tools, and cut the boards professionally, bring your friend(s) to help as you should need. I'll provide electricity and a sheltered work area so you can cut them in to boards and polish (you bring the tools).

Give me a call at 360-623-2228 or shot me an email to arrange, you can get it as early as tomorrow! The offer is for one time only, first qualified applicant will be accepted.

LOL. I wonder if he has to patience to wait for the wood to season before "polisihing" it. I can just imagine the nice warped floor ;-)

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.