New BKK is purty..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd, you're funny. Last thing I want to see at home is a hot thing in whorehouse-red. Would remind me of work. :bug: (I can say that ,knowing the wife won't ever read this!) The goldenfire-brown is a real close match to the fake stone work on the wall, behind the stove. I just need to find a tile that will match. Anyone have any thoughts on the side shields? This will be a corner install, so the sides won't be that evident.

BrotherBart said:
Beetle-Kill said:
Ugh! Iknow, I know- pic's or it never happened! When I get my tower fixed, I'll post them under the heading of The Evolution, or something like that.Old orange hot thing, Timberline, and now BK. And yes, it is the parlor model. And yes, my Stove Bright paint shows up next week. Black, goldenfire brown, and gold highlights. 3 tone that sucker and it may create a shift in the percieved aesthetics.

That is how I did the 30-NC. Goldenfire brown body, black door and legs. Richens the look up a lot.

Yes Sir, have to agree its a nice look! :cheese:

Status
Not open for further replies.