New Cat company?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raybonz

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 5, 2008
Carver, MA.
So Ray, is ebay the only place they sell these cats? What are their prices? For sure you would want a guarantee and I know if I order through Woodstock the guarantees will be honored but not sure of other companies.

Backwoods Savage said:
So Ray, is ebay the only place they sell these cats? What are their prices? For sure you would want a guarantee and I know if I order through Woodstock the guarantees will be honored but not sure of other companies.

I checked the website further and they have a 6 year warranty. There is a rep in Mass. and the seller is from VT. The price is $60.00 plus $9.00 shipping buy-it-now price.. I did provide links to the cat company site..

Ray

Thanks Ray. I didn't see anywhere on their site where you could buy them so evidently one has to find a dealer or buy off ebay.

Backwoods Savage said:

Actually they are one of the largest suppliers of cats... http://www.chimneysweepnews.com/Combustors.htm

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.