new competition in the area, yahoo!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanhoe

Feeling the Heat
Dec 27, 2008
great white northern ontario
hi,
i just stumbled out of the local northbay, ontario wallymart with a few bags of pellets. they are tribeo brand from quebec. $4.67 a bag which is the cheapest i've seen so far. i'll have to pay the home depot a visit and see if the prices have dropped?

I picked up about 10 bags last week for 5.50 a bag. Not a bad pellet burning good so far.

I've been reading a lot about these new ones on here and they sound good. The place is near Shawville, about 45 mins from me. I'm gonna see if my local dealer can get a bunch in cheap (he has the big truck, and he's about 10 minutes closer than I am). I might pick up a ton and see how they do.

Yeah, the other day when I was at wally world I noticed they had displays of pellets in store. I think it was just under $4/bag. Depot was still cheaper when I was there last. I don't pay much attention to it though

Status
Not open for further replies.