New cook top for Woodstock's Progress

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just too cool! Now I wonder when they will put an oven option on top as well so I can bake my bread :)

Love that! My wife would have wanted the progress in our kitchen remodel if that would have been available then. And Dennis, it's a link in your post on my computer, FYI

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Can Woodstock be bribed? Seriously, this was my only regret/reservation about buying the Fireview. I wanted a stove with some type of dedicated cook top like the Alderlea T's or the Harmon Oakwood or TL300 or the Napoleon 1150.

Brian, even though it is not a dedicated cook top, most winter days will find something cooking on our Fireview. Saves a lot from cooking on the gas stove.

Reactions: BrianK
Brian, even though it is not a dedicated cook top, most winter days will find something cooking on our Fireview. Saves a lot from cooking on the gas stove.

OK, where's the Fireview cooking thread or cookbook?

;-)

I've boiled water in a saucepan on the Fireview just to see if it would work, but never got any farther than that.

Hey, my wife has even made apple butter on the Fireview. Chili, beans, etc., etc.

No classes necessary. Just do it! She is flattered though.

Can anyone else confirm the Fireview +$600 trade up? That just sound too good to be true. I guess I’ll be giving Woodstock a call next week.

Chance, give Woodstock a call and ask about it. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.