New EKO 40 comments

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.fixit

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
west central wi.
Hi all,I just have a few comments on the boiler system I installed last summer.Its a EKO 40 with 500 gallons pressurized storage.I am heating a 2000 sq.ft. house,a1400 sq.ft.
cabinet workshop and supplementing a560 ft. solar hot water radiant floor heated storage building. The boiler is located in an unattached garage with room for approx. 3 cord
of wood. All I can say is It works GREAT! Thanks for all the useful information on this site and everyone who contributes. I had a good friend pass away recently who always
said that a big woodpile was better than money in the bank. I agree. By the way so far this heating season approx.1.5 chords. Thanks Again

Welcome to the forum. Nice system. I envy your storage.

Welcome to the forum.

I echo your sentiments in regards to this forum. If it wasn't for finding this place I would have placed an order for a boiler system I know I would not have been happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.