New equipment

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Woodsplitter67

Minister of Fire
Jan 19, 2017
Woolwich nj
I bought this yesterday.... Im giving my other one to the guys full time.. My son mostly operates it... just turned 13 the beginning of the month... Its got a back up camera so he doesn't have to stand up while driving in reverse. Has a stereo with Bluetooth for his phone.. Heat and ac.. He really likes the heated seats in the truck.. So I got him a heated seat in the new machine.. he's super excited to use it.. its sitting in the back yard now 20210316_161151.jpg20210316_161133.jpg

that's so funny.... he's my youngest and my boy... he helps me alot. I'm giving him something to fall back on if plan A doesn't work out.. being an engineer.. there always a need for a good machine operator..

Nice CTL! I'd like to own one, but probably couldn't justify one even if I could afford it.

Nice CTL! I'd like to own one, but probably couldn't justify one even if I could afford it.
I thought the same thing but once you have it, you will find things to do with it. I can't live without mine now. The precision and time saving to do anything is unbearable.

Reactions: duramaxman05
I have a big project I'm doing in the backyard. I'm making a dedicated wood processing area.. in order to do that I need to move my entire garden.. I will need to install 45tons of DGA and 3 tri axles of soil to grade the yard.. The back portion of the yard holds water when it rains heavily and that's where I'm going to process.. I shot the yard with a transit and put in 12 grade stakes...

When I bought my place, it had a circular drive. I plopped the house addition in the middle of one side of the drive. Last week I had the drive extended around the addition and through the field to intercept the old drive once again giving me a circular drive.

The new portion of the driveway is about 200' long. The surface was dug down, and about a foot of rip rap was placed.

The person who did the work did an excellent job. He ran the excavator, the front end loader, and the dump truck. He graduated from high school last June. It is good to give your kid a few skills. That alone may be worth the cost of the Bobcat.