New Fireview Installed and burning(pic)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackofalltrades

Hearth Supporter
Nov 5, 2010
North MS
As promised, I did take a picture or two of my new fireview installed and burning. The picture is the first fire with the Cat engaged and going. Everything seemed to workout real well and I didn't run into any problems at all with getting it hooked up in my exsisting flue. Our weather is going to be a whole lot warmer this week so I may not get to burn much but we will have more cold weather between now and Spring for sure.

Attachments

• DSC00449.jpg
    DSC00449.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 478
Beautiful. It looks like that stove was born for that hearth.

Beautiful indeed! Very nice and that would look good in any home.

Very very nice! :)

I love the stove and the stone. Did you do install the stone or was it already there? If you did install, where did you purchase it?

Thank you for sharing it with us. I love those stoves. My wife thinks they belong in a midieval castle. Your dungeon looks very cozy to me!! Those stones must be so awesome and hot for hours! Congrats.

Sure is a nice looking stove. I wish there were cat stoves with Alderlea clearances. Maybe one day.

Looking good, keep us updated on how she goes.

I did install the stone myself, but it is a cement product. Those came from Alluriam Stone over in North AL not too far from here. It is a real nice product to work with and it gives you a flat side to stick on the wall unlike real stone. I have a small wall of it on the outside and all under the front porch and that hearth inside just ties it all together. Thanks to everyone for the compliments, but its not cold enough this week to actually run the heater any!

I too like the back wall . . . been looking at stone work lately since my wife and I are thinking about putting up some sort of stone work behind our hearth . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.