New Forums are Great!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
OK, I am not much for change, mostly because I get lazy and comfortable with something and therefore would just as soon it stay the same. However, now that I have used it for a while, I find it very nice and much improved. A great place just got even better. Thanks Craig.

Reactions: DexterDay
Yep, it was a great move and offers a lot more cool options for the future. I really appreciate all the work that went into making this such a smooth transition.

Im looking forward to the Smart Phone features. The Tap a talk?? (May be wrong wording)?.

But there are lots of great features that I love... Looking forward to whats still to come.

Thanks Craig.

Status
Not open for further replies.