1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flammam

Flammam Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Western, Ma.
    Hi folks
    Seems to be a lot of Western mass people here. I got my Austroflamm stove for free 3 years ago and haven't looked back. Currently heating my 2500 sqft home with with plenty to spare. Burning around 2.5-3 tons per year and keeping the house around 73. I have noticed it really likes the Ambiance pellets I got last year, this year I could only get 1 ton of them and 2 tons of Cubix. The cubix seem to need a lot more cleaning of the stove once every week or so. With the Ambiance pellets I can go at least 2-3 weeks between cleanings.

Does anyone know where i can get a supply of Ambiance pelletst for next year?

Thanks
    John

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. packerfan

packerfan Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    frozen tundra
    Try contacting the manufacturer. They should probably be able to tell you if there are any dealers that carry their brand in your area.

Many pellet dealers will switch which brands they carry (because of price/profitability/availability) and may not carry the same brand from year to year or even for a single heating season.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.