New guy here

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flammam

Feeling the Heat
Dec 29, 2007
Western, Ma.
Hi folks
Seems to be a lot of Western mass people here. I got my Austroflamm stove for free 3 years ago and haven't looked back. Currently heating my 2500 sqft home with with plenty to spare. Burning around 2.5-3 tons per year and keeping the house around 73. I have noticed it really likes the Ambiance pellets I got last year, this year I could only get 1 ton of them and 2 tons of Cubix. The cubix seem to need a lot more cleaning of the stove once every week or so. With the Ambiance pellets I can go at least 2-3 weeks between cleanings.

Does anyone know where i can get a supply of Ambiance pelletst for next year?

Thanks
John

Try contacting the manufacturer. They should probably be able to tell you if there are any dealers that carry their brand in your area.

Many pellet dealers will switch which brands they carry (because of price/profitability/availability) and may not carry the same brand from year to year or even for a single heating season.

Status
Not open for further replies.