1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
  1. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Michigan
    It is thundering but not much rain yet. Radar says it's been raining for quite some time but all we've had so far are sprinkles. Like Jags says though, more coming and it appears definitely to be some heavy rain and that is predicted for the next 2 days. Dig out the boots.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

Thanks jags we need rain after last years oven temps !

Pete
  3. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

We have been getting hammered Dennis I am surprised you have nothing yet.

Pete
  4. pyroholic

pyroholic Member

Loc:
    Mid-Michigan
    I wish. A good buddy of mine and I have befriended some of the local farmers and received permission to cut anything dead or down. Lots more to get there, but getting hard to get to with mud. Next the fields will be planted and I'll be cut off completely until fall. Thinking of buying a five cord load of logs so I can at least have 2 years CSS. Then I can put up 3 more years worth next winter at a minimum.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my limited edition milk crate that is autographed by the most legendary woodsmen of all time....he calls himself "Backwoods Savage"