New Harman P61 installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla60

Nov 4, 2014
Bucks Cty Pa
Well the stove was finally installed! Just need to learn how to use it. In room temp the flame was almost nonexistent and i could see the auger the flame was all the way back there. Turned it to stove temp mode 2 and feed of 3 house is warmer than its ever been. Maybe a little to warm. Stove has not really shut down.

Attachments

• IMG_3193.JPG
    IMG_3193.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3194.JPG
    IMG_3194.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3196.JPG
    IMG_3196.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3197.JPG
    IMG_3197.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3198.JPG
    IMG_3198.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3199.jpg
    IMG_3199.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 134
Nice stove you'll really enjoy it this winter and welcome to the harman gang

Also read the sticky at the top of this forum "how your harman works"

Hello

Looks great, I luv Harmys.

Make sure you have a good quality surge protecter so your circuit burn does not burn out.

Congrats, enjoy the heat!

room with stove is my guess 75 rest of house 72 oil has not kicked on since 5:00 pm yeah.

Reactions: Peterfield
I have thanks Big Papa but it's still greek to me lol
You have to read it several times to really "get" it. Be patient...welcome to the club.

Welcome, Once you learn how to fine tune your Harman to suit your home, you will have years of warmth. Enjoy

Well the stove was finally installed! Just need to learn how to use it. In room temp the flame was almost nonexistent and i could see the auger the flame was all the way back there. Turned it to stove temp mode 2 and feed of 3 house is warmer than its ever been. Maybe a little to warm. Stove has not really shut down.

My guess is the probe thought it was pretty close to temp and would quit feeding. Raise that dial to 80, on room temp, and feed rate of 4, and see what it does.. It looks like those corners are pretty close to the wall - getting to the back covers may take a bit of contorting, but maybe you've already thought of that.

Congrats on the new stove (ahem, need extended hopper, ahem - LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.