New Haven County Sweep

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Burner

Jun 23, 2014
New England
Looking for a sweep. Who is good and what's a reasonable price? Install is an insert with SS liner, about 30' chimney. Has to be cleaned from the bottom. What should I expect to pay?

Thanks

I got a Groupon back in the fall for a chimney sweep, I'm in Hamden but he came from Killingworth. Really nice guy, think I paid $70. He cleaned my liner from the bottom, went on the roof and inspected the chimney too. Think he normally charged around $120

I use the August West guy based out of Westport. Not sure if he ventures into NH county. He's pretty reasonable. I think it's < $200 for both of my chimneys.

I got a Groupon back in the fall for a chimney sweep, I'm in Hamden but he came from Killingworth. Really nice guy, think I paid $70. He cleaned my liner from the bottom, went on the roof and inspected the chimney too. Think he normally charged around $120

Just went through my email to find the name. D Rich Stonework out of Killingworth

Status
Not open for further replies.