New Huskee 22 ton, not sure about engine....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The saga continues....returned and exchanged the splitter tonight for one just out of the crate and assembled today. The dumb a$$ pulled it out with the forklift, not attached to a ball but a bar on the back. I went through the splitter, but being dark I must not have gotten a good look and the black hitch coupler. Got it home, checked all the fluid levels, was about to shut the garage door when I glanced back at the coupler. It was twisted and mangled. So now I get to make another trip back out the TSC to get a new coupler. Good news though, the splitter fired right up and ran great. Just getting sick of dealing with idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.