New member from Gardner, MA...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldy12

Oct 10, 2006
Gardner, MA
I have been lurking here for a while but thought it was time to join in. This fourm is a wealth of information you can't get anywhere else, especially just about every retailer around here. Over the course of this year we installed a Quarda-Fire 7100FP in our 3 year old house. I wish I had found this site before we made our decision but we are very happy with choice. I know not a lot of people have this fireplace so I'd be happy to answer any questions. So far the best thing I have learned about are super cedars, what a great product, the free samples were were in my mailbox in a few days and my order for 75 more was placed the day after I tried them out! Maybe my next post will detail the installation of the 7100.

Steve

Welcome aboard from the furnature capital area. I about 3 miles from the Pats stadium

Welcome to the fourm, Lot of good people and info here.

Status
Not open for further replies.