new pellet stove question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmur51

Dec 22, 2013
I am looking to get a new pellet stove for my basement. I was getting ready to buy the summers heat 55-shp10 then I saw a deal on a Comfortbilt hp22. any suggestions on which one to go with? read lots of reviews on the summers heat but not finding much on the comfortbilt. any info would be great thanks

Englander line has very good customer service. A good thing to have for newcomers to pellet stoves.

Very pleased with the Comfortbilt. Now in our second season. Glen, the dealer in NC, is very responsive. I have not had to order replacement parts but he assured me that he has them available.

Have you looked at the Castle Serenity, many happy owners here including myself.

Reactions: bags
As far as Englander, tons of support here. Tons of owners. Just clicked one year of ownership and no issues yet. Whichever stove you get, keep it clean. That seems to be the majority of problems is ash somewhere you dont want it to be.

Reactions: bags
Check out the new SMART STOVE by England's stoves . I bought one this fall .Very nice stove ,simple to operate lots of heat, simple to maintain. Super stove .

Status
Not open for further replies.