NEW Regency

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredff

Hearth Supporter
Jan 20, 2008
60 miles SE of Indy
After reading the info here I ordered a new Regency F2400 w/airmate, 25' 6" insulated stainless flex flue pipe and all of the required parts, hearth pad, double wall pipe from stove to wall connector for $3600. I will not burn 24/7, mainly evenings and hopefully all night.
I have about 1 dry cord and will get more seasoned for this year and then start on the free wood for next year. :cheese:

You will definitely burn more. Buy at least 2 more cords or you will have a 3600 hunk of agrevation. 3 full cords would be lite evening only burning.

I won't start burning until the night temps are in the 30's.

I plan on getting more wood.

Thanks

I run mine when its 45 degrees outside on low...take my word for it...the more used to it you get the more you will burn!

Status
Not open for further replies.