new shelves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southbound

Minister of Fire
May 26, 2008
mid south tn
You may or not remember me talking about adding more room for saws well I got started the other day..... Went from three shelves to two....

No the stove is not hooked up!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC04359 (Medium).jpg
    DSC04359 (Medium).jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC04396 (Medium).jpg
    DSC04396 (Medium).jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC04400 (Medium).jpg
    DSC04400 (Medium).jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 279
thats alot of horsepower, sweet. do you have a wife? I can imagine what mine would be saying.

GolfandWoodNut said:
thats alot of horsepower, sweet. do you have a wife? I can imagine what mine would be saying.

Yes I do and when I went to buy a rancher she got mad and said " I was raised a Stihl girl" I never looked back..

In fact I have her dads 036 torn apart in a box next to our bed.....

thats a beautiful view to look at. looks awesome

southbound said:
Yes I do and when I went to buy a rancher she got mad and said " I was raised a Stihl girl" I never looked back..

I have now placed you in my mind in the same category as John Wayne, Bruce Lee and the guy that invented the Snuggie.

Jags said:
southbound said:

I have now placed you in my mind in the same category as John Wayne, Bruce Lee and the guy that invented the Snuggie.

I am glad you threw in Snuggie!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.