1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Q&A New source fo Petit Godin and parts

Post in 'Questions and Answers' started by QandA, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

QandA New Member Staff Member

Question:

I have a Petit Godin model 3731 wood/coal stove.

> inner cast iron lid that opens to the fire chamber is held in place by two iron hinges. One of mine has broken. Do you know where I can get this part?

I called Russo Products per a previous forum thread. They no longer carry Godin.

Answer:

A company called DROLET in Canada now carries Godin stoves. Here is their website: www.drolet.ca/EngIndex2.htm

This is their Godin page: www.drolet.ca/ProBCA/EIndex-Bca.htm

Here is how to get parts: www.drolet.ca/EngOptions.asp?Type=Part

I called the number on that page, 800-363-0566, and the people there were very helpful. This number is for Inventex which is the company that handles the parts sales for Drolet. They had my Godin stove part that I needed and have shipped it.

11/2007 A site search of Drolet did not turn up any mention of Petit Godin. Searching for Petit Goding parts on the inventex website does turn up a few parts. I could not find another source for Petit Godin parts via a google search either. One might try the hearth.com parts page and lookat woodmans associates.

Link: Inventex

Link: Hearth.com Parts Place

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.