New stove install englander 30

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2007
Chelmsford, Ma
Just figure i'd show off the new englander 30..Can't use it yet .pretty soon though . when the inspector comes...Can't wait to try her out!!

Attachments

• LKG.jpg
    LKG.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,258
Wow nice stove...good job! lol

Looking good there. The stove fits in nicely. When do you get inspected?

Excellent. What goes with the heat shield behind? What kind of rear clearance do you have?
Might just be the pic, but if the nickel trim pcs on the front lips still have the blue plastic on them, don't forget to take it off before fire up. It will be a real PITA to get off afterwards. Nice job, looks purdy!!!!!!!!

Very nice. Welcome to the 30-NC clan. Enjoy sitting in that chair while you can. After you crank that puppy up it will be just a tad warmish in it.

BrotherBart said:
Very nice. Welcome to the 30-NC clan. Enjoy sitting in that chair while you can. After you crank that puppy up it will be just a tad warmish in it.

LMFAO just notice your revised sig BB. Man I feel like I stole mine ;)
You got 2 for the price of one, just had to take 1 back .

hopefully im gonna get it inspected mon or tues....that shield in the back is for the curtains..i wanted to protect them...and me...lol

By the looks of it you may have to fire up that wall a/c unit on the upper left of that pict once you get the secondarys going on that new big machine. Congrats!

i hope to get it inspected this week coming...I have to wait for the park manager to sign the permit and send it back to the inspector..he already told me on the phone that its ok for the install...im getting the shakes over here...everytime i let my dogs out i smell burning wood. I love that smell!

Webmaster said:
Is that the new secret Englander rear heat shield that Corie has been working on all year?
:coolgrin:

Actually it looks like the heat shield Drolet sells.

no ..that shield i got from northern tool. I got it because of the curtains..i didnt want to put the stove to far out in room...it came dented on the top too...oh well..im not returning it....it'll be fine

FJLayes625 said:
no ..that shield i got from northern tool. I got it because of the curtains..i didnt want to put the stove to far out in room...it came dented on the top too...oh well..im not returning it....it'll be fine

Yep. That be the Drolet one.

Status
Not open for further replies.