New to forums, stoves, recent Hampton hi300 install. Hello!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zambien

Nov 27, 2014
Boone, NC
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. We had our HI300 installed Tuesday and it is doing an admirable job of heating our home. The heat hasn't turned on since the first fire. :)

Thank you to the members of this forum. I did a lot of reading here for past few months. Because of you I have avoided....

Buying unseasoned firewood
Burning the stove like a fireplace
overfiring
Underfiring
Stocking the fire too often
and other things I'm forgetting right now

I posted a review and will link it here when it is approved.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

6feccbf93cb39dc52c18f74829b47279.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wenger7446
That's a beautiful stove in a beautiful setting. But Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving drive me nuts.

That looks really nice. I have been super happy with my Regency i2400 (basically the same insert in steel), and other have been very satisfied as well. It's been too warm to burn the last couple of days but looking forward to light it tonight :)

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.