New to site..looking for parts and info on Earth Stove 1001-1005

Post in 'Classic Wood Stove Forums (prior to approx. 1993)' started by BigSal, Oct 17, 2012.

1. BigSal

BigSal
    Expand Collapse

Loc:
    Southern NJ
    Hello everyone, Looking for information on an Earth Stove I just aquired, it's a model 1001/1005 with production dates from 1976 to 1984, it seems to be missing the baffle plate inside the stove...(keeps the flame from going up the flue pipe) there are 2 brackets on the back wall of the fire box that are angled upward, I'm assuming this baffle was attatched to at some point, if anyone has one or knows where I can find one or if you know the dementions that I can make one please let me know. I'm also looking for any information reguarding this stove also...

Thanks, Sal

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. raybonz

raybonz
    Expand Collapse
    Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Carver, MA.
    http://www.hearth.com/talk/search/6211393/?q=earth+stove&o=date&c[node]=19 This may help you..

Ray

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Heatsource

Heatsource
    Expand Collapse
    Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern CA
    welding shop : just a plate of 3/8 steel, the width of the firebox, and 12-14" deep. you need to leave plenty of space in front of the baffle for smoke to escape 6" or so

Collapse Signature Expand Signature