New to stoves, please help me

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
a fresh pallet should have shrink wrap on top of cellophane wrap pretty tight. did your's not come that way?

Yes it came wrapped very well, better then grandmas christmas presents . I had to cut it so i could stack them though... i saw only that you need to keep pellets off the ground, inhave no idea how moisture got there.... the garage is dry but not heated... there was even a little snow in the middle on a few of them

They were outside before you got them. And were tainted

Heres another one.... my stove is letting out smoke today out of chimney while running, its never done that before and always burns clean, any ideas? It keeps comming and going and the flame is nice and study so I do t even know where its commin from

Smoke is normal as it feeds pellets. They get hot and smoke just before they ignite.

Make sure your exhaust pipe outside is pointed down. It appears to be at a right angle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk