New to the Service biz

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smwilliamson

The Stove Guy
Hearth Supporter
Just got a mailer from Woodpellets.com telling me of the importance of their own 8-point cleaning and inspection.

I was in on this in the beginning but bailed out cause I thought it would dilute my brand. They are using subs to get this work done. Anyone else get the e-mailer? Curious how far out their reach is going to be.

kinda looks like what I do to my stove a few times a season for the most part. I wonder how they would check the pressure switches?
Gotta think like a car guy.The flyer says inspect,not test.In days gone by it would have said visual inspection.Be wary of dealerships that offer "free 69 point inspection",I can do one in 3 minutes!If you cannot dazzle them with brilliance,buffalo them with bull****.==c

Status
Not open for further replies.