New US Stove Company 1100B installed... Very Happy Thus Far

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katwillny

Very surprised at how well this stove works for the price. Got it at a great deal from TS ($300) and it burns great. Had it installed in the play room which is in the basement and it keeps it nice and toasty. That gives us more square footage during the winter now that its inhabitable in the winter time. Great little stove for the price, highly recommend it for a small house or basement. Its the United States Stove Company 1100B

how much square footage are you heating with it? i just acquired one, too. hoping it will heat my 1150 square foot house. two rooms up, two rooms down. very basic. forum members here seem to think it will be sufficient... i hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.