• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Hearth Supporter
Mar 1, 2010
Southern California
I have burned wood for a few years here in Southern California (we really don't have to burn much as we get about 1500 - 2000 degree days a year) and am looking for more convenience.

So... I took the plunge and splurged $300 on a used pellet stove and am looking for info on it.

It is a Winrich Dynasty and from what I can tell it is a pretty well made stove that seems to be pretty quite but a bit more complex than most. It is reputed to work and I don't doubt that but have not confirmed that by firing it up yet.

Not much info on line but I did find a source for some parts and a manual if I can't find one for less than $15.

Thanks for the help.

Welcome to the forum.

Keep digging online and you will likely come up with some good info.

The great folks here can probably help a lot with most things that have to do with pellet stoves.

Snowy

Status
Not open for further replies.