1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

NH CraigsList - Hearthstone Heritage/blower (4 months old) + 2cords

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Hestia, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia New Member

Loc:
    Eastern MA
    Seems like a good deal for someone. $1,900 for the above. That stove alone goes for $2,500, blower for more, and the 2 cords of wood are a +. They say it is only 4 months old. They also say that "delivery available" - photos are attached to the listing.

http://nh.craigslist.org/for/615704143.html

Hestia

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Highbeam

Highbeam Minister of Fire

Loc:
    base of Mt. Rainier on the wet side, WA
    I bought my heritage new but on sale for just under 2000$ This is a used stove and should be much cheaper than new. The guy didn't even bother to clean the stove or even the glass and wants top dollar for a stove that you know he fired the heck out of.
  3. BotetourtSteve

BotetourtSteve Member

Loc:
    Western Virginia
    Emphasis on ASKING $1,900. In other words, "I hope I can get $1,500, but will probably take $1,200." Strange that the stove is that rough and dirty after only 4 months, yet the hearth looks pretty clean...hmmm.
  4. Hestia

Hestia New Member

Loc:
    Eastern MA
    My bad posting it. I was doing a CraigsList search for firewood in NH, and it popped up. I didn't look at the photos closely, cause I'm really looking for the wood or the splitter. Isn't the year of manufacture on the back of the stove? I'll look more closely before I post another ad like that.
    Hestia
  5. myzamboni

myzamboni Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Silicon Valley
    and undersized. 12 inches in front?!?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.