NIB 880 for $600?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I oughta send an old check from a closed account just for grins. I saw that ad too & figured it was a scam. I doubt they'd try & cash it though. A C

No. Pic was copied. You can save or steal any image

Just like this... Now I can be you
Screenshot_2013-08-01-22-38-23.png

Saw is still on eBay... Obviously.

Saw on CL is a stolen copy.

Make sense?? I can make my Avatar. Your avatar. It's not hard. Kinda like how I can be a French Model..

Bon Jour! On the Internet. Anything goes.

Reactions: cnice_37
Look at the seller on eBay?

Umm... 18,000 items. And damn near 100% rating. Yeah. He aint gonna ruin his business on 1 saw.

But.... Someone who seen his rating and would steal a photo thinking that they can get someone to send them money??

Reactions: ScotO
Yea I know you can take any image I was just lost in the whole eBay thing.

You could send me the $600, at least then you would know who has your money. :p

;lol I dont care who you are....that right there is funny chit

Its in Indy too.....Ive flagged it daily for days and it is still there.

Post the link here. A few hundred hearth.com'ers flagging it will get it pulled.

Very nice.Still its not an 090 though...... >>

Not quite an MS880 either. ;)

ooops.... I think there was another thread about a similar scam with a 660 somewhere around here. Still, $875 for something good is better than $600 for nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.